Guided Hikes With Your Dogs
There are many great hikes here in the Roaring Fork Valley that you can safely and legally enjoy with your dog. Off leash hiking is fine for dogs who reliably obey voice commands. It is ILLEGAL for your dog to chase wildlife or livestock!
We can provide you a guided hike that matches your and your dog's ability level. While some hikes are along streams, bringing water for yourself and, of course, the dog is a MUST!
Items you need to bring with you:
- WATER for people - bring 16-20 ounces per hour per person.
- WATER for dogs - bring 16-20 ounces per hour per dog.
- Snacks for people - granola bars, trail mix, etc.
- Snacks for dog - favorite treats.
- Dog collar or harness & leash
- Appropriate Footwear - NO FLIP FLOPS!! Sneakers or hiking boots would be best.
- Warm jacket for weather changes.
- Sun Screen.
- Camera - Scenery will be incredible!!
Guided Hikes will be available on Fridays & Saturdays
Please give us 48 hours notice
No charge for the guided hikes, however,
gratuities are accepted.